Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My girlfriend is to obsessed with sex, but why am I complaining?

This girl is incredibly hot like has the whole package she is truly a women, even though shes young only 16. I'm 19... yea its legal where I live I'm from Toronto. And if it means anything she looks older then her age and when we first started talking to her at work where I met her I thought she was older.

Can't help who you fall in love with...

Anyway it seems like all our plans are focused around having sex. It doesn't even matter if I take her out or anything. She wants to come to my house to have sex. When we go to our house we have cute nights, watch movies. Her family likes me because they know how much I respect her and how good I am to her.

She talks about wanting something more, but lately all she is craving is sex. She talks about our future together, and any kind of thought of me seems to turn her own. Like I love spending time with her family, its pretty cool how she wants me around them but lately its sex, sex, and more sex.

She went to a high school party tonight, and all she thought about was me, whenever I'm not around shes masturbating to me. Like it will be the middle of day and she will text me saying talk dirty to me. The most amazing thing is she only wants it with me, she constantly gets attention from guys but she always brushes them off and is not slutty at all.

Should I just shut up and accept that I'm just extremely lucky. I want to take her out to dinner or something but when she see's me she can't take her hands off me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow! haha
    most guys would say "man ur lucky. i wish my gf was like that! blah blah blah" but im a girl so i think differently
    but for me, it sounds like ur really really hot/sexy. thats a + and lucky her
    mayb thats why she wants YOU and noone else. she chose you because u respect her, her family likes u and mosty likely to her, ur a turn on at all times. ive never had this happend to me (being really turned on when i c my bf), but yeah.
    and also, because she is on 16, its teen hormones, once u have sex, u kind of get "addicted" and mayb ur good in bed, experience so she abso. love its with you. i wouldnt know coz ive never met u, but yeah. so jsut except it. if its bothering you, try talking to her about it. tell her u love that shes so into you and wants sex, but u feel that she just wants u too much and that why cant u guys jsut have a nice dinner and hang out without sexual things involve.

good luck,

Downloads
    Uploads
    She sounds like a freak dude, but watch out all this sex a baby might come =\.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL I ENVY YOU. Ye sjust accept it, but if u get tired of it id suggest talking to her.....or get her a "toy". But overall its only a 3yr difference in age. anyone who says something can get a life. if u DO decide to talk to her make sure u dont make it sound like u dont want to have sex at all. but otherwise enjoy it cuz its rare to find someone like that.

Unregistered
    I don't believe this girl exists O_O