Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone know the 16 digit subsidy unlock code for AT&T Shine (LG CU720)?

16 digit subsidy unlock code for AT&T Shine LG CU720

Junior Member wordlessepictures's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's different for each Serial Number. You can try and call AT&T and ask them to unlock it. Many companies like the chance to have you use their phone with another carrier.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This code is completely dependent on your IMEI (serial number) of the phone. It's not something that people can automatically supply online.

My suggestion would be to look for an unlock company online or contact AT&T to see if they provide unlocking services. Alternatively, you may want to check at an AT&T store/kiosk (some of the workers do it on the side to make some extra cash or know people who unlock phones) and it may be cheaper than going through the company.

FYI, the company I work for used to charge $250 to unlock a phone (which is comparable to the discount people receive for purchasing a phone with an agreement) but people have told me they've been able to get it done for less than $50 through a store rep.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This code is completely dependent on your IMEI (serial number) of the phone. It's not something that people can automatically supply online.

My suggestion would be to look for an unlock company online or contact AT&T to see if they provide unlocking services. Alternatively, you may want to check at an AT&T store/kiosk (some of the workers do it on the side to make some extra cash or know people who unlock phones) and it may be cheaper than going through the company.

FYI, the company I work for used to charge $250 to unlock a phone (which is comparable to the discount people receive for purchasing a phone with an agreement) but people have told me they've been able to get it done for less than $50 through a store rep.

Downloads
    Uploads

Subsidy Password

Quote Originally Posted by ishtiakahmed94 View Post
    16 digit subsidy unlock code for AT&T Shine LG CU720

To get the subsidy code for LG CU720 model Phone visit the site Prounlocking.com get the code at reasonable cost and unlock it easily.Then use any GSM Network sim card.