Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am going to cancel ATT when I get paid this weekend. Will they give me unlock

code after I pay ETF? I have a Blackjack 2 and I want to cancel my contract. I've still got a year left.

What I want to do is to end contract and go on prepaid. So that means no more unlimited txting and data for me It's a bad economy

Downloads
    Uploads
    They should not give you the unlock code under any circumstance. If they do use the unlock code when speaking with you; they should not refer to it as the unlock code.

Do, however, ask them if you can use your BlackJack II as a pre-paid phone. I know some companies are set up to allow this.

***I called AT&T; they said that you have to purchase a GO phone if you are going to use AT&T pay as you go service. Your BlackJack II could not be used.

As far as the unlock code goes. I spoke with a representative at AT&T and they informed me that they are not allowed to verbally give you the unlock code at any time for any reason.

Downloads
    Uploads
    request it before you cxl and remember all the features of the device may not work on the new network you're going to, which i will assume is TMobile because they are the only one that takes sim cards also
    ... and yes ATT and TMobile unlock their phones.... not all of the phones but the majority of them. The unlock codes are sent in e-mail form

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it cheep to pay your monthly service fee or pay the cancel contract fee. You might look at a smaller rate plan. Pay as you go can cost as much or more depending how much you talk. Think before you jump.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it cheep to pay your monthly service fee or pay the cancel contract fee. You might look at a smaller rate plan. Pay as you go can cost as much or more depending how much you talk. Think before you jump.