Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Against.
    Reason ? ..

BECAUSE THERES NO POINT ? ..
    WHAT PLEASURE DOES IT BRING YOU ?..
    GO FIND A PROPER HOBBIE ..

It's pointless.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For it... sort of.

Eating hunted animals (those that grew up naturally in the wild) is a much more humane way to eat meat than eating the meat that comes from industrial style farms, bred in crap-filled cages, all hopped up on drugs (which is where most meat comes from these days).

But since, in this day and age (in the western world at least), meat is so unnecessary and so costly that its better to just go vegetarian. But if you must eat meat eat hunted meat.. its healthier and much better for animals.

BUT if you don't use the fox's meat to eat AND it's fur to make something warm or soft AND its guts to feed your dogs (or whatever) AND its bones to make a stew, then I would reconsider it altogether... it IS ultimately an unnecessary thing to do, after all. (Also, I have no idea what fox meat is like, whether its worth it at all... probably not.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Against.
    Reason ? ..

BECAUSE THERES NO POINT ? ..
    WHAT PLEASURE DOES IT BRING YOU ?..
    GO FIND A PROPER HOBBIE ..

It's pointless.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For it... sort of.

Eating hunted animals (those that grew up naturally in the wild) is a much more humane way to eat meat than eating the meat that comes from industrial style farms, bred in crap-filled cages, all hopped up on drugs (which is where most meat comes from these days).

But since, in this day and age (in the western world at least), meat is so unnecessary and so costly that its better to just go vegetarian. But if you must eat meat eat hunted meat.. its healthier and much better for animals.

BUT if you don't use the fox's meat to eat AND it's fur to make something warm or soft AND its guts to feed your dogs (or whatever) AND its bones to make a stew, then I would reconsider it altogether... it IS ultimately an unnecessary thing to do, after all. (Also, I have no idea what fox meat is like, whether its worth it at all... probably not.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Serial killers prefer people, hunters prefer foxes and wolves. I can understand hunting dear because dear are food for many animals, just like cows are to us. Wolves are not food. Wolves are hunters, so are foxes. All people want is the thrill of taking the life of a helpless animal that can't possibly avoid a bullet. You don't need the fur, the head or the meat, so you're just an a$$hole if you do it. Plus, foxes are awesome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    against it - as a sport,
    for it - as pestcontrol for farmers etc as foxes can attack livestock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    im against fox hunting its un fair,as the animals are out numbered for a start.but i have been living on a farm for the past 2 years an i can see the problems they cause.they attack the calfs as they are been born and chew their feet rendering the calf useless.they raid the chicken pens and destroy the hens etc etc.the farmer will shoot the fox if it is spotted but this is a 1 to 1 situation,so a little fairer but i will not tell him if i spot a fox in the field because its not doing me any harm,but i do understand the need to keep them under control.

Downloads
    Uploads
    against it - as a sport,
    for it - as pestcontrol for farmers etc as foxes can attack livestock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12