My new gay crush drives a truck for Bud Light.... how much do you think he makes...?

PAULO

May 17, 2008
... he looks really cute in his uniform too.... but I was wondering how much money do you think he makes, like per year?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA!!!HAHAHAHA!!HAHAH!!!! What difference does it make you're gay. F&*k him. That question makes you sound like a money chasing B&&^*h.

I hope you tell your new crush what you're wondering so he'll know 'what kind of person you are'...AND AVOID YOU... No one deserves to be 'wanted' for their money... HOW RUDE!

Maybe you should ask him.... I mean, how many hours a week does he drive... you know these things are all variables that impact on his salary.

I am not about to speculate why you are asking... but I assume you already know the answer and you are astonished that he earns so much! It's a far more valuable job than a white collar worker who spends the day losing people's retirement funds on the stock market, that's for sure. Everybody needs a beer. I already like him!

Back