Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

PDA..... what do you think?

Public Displays of Affection....

I'm interested to see what people think about this.

Do you kiss members of the same sex in public? I'm not talking about a full-on kiss - just a little kiss on the lips. For example, at a train station, or in the street, or at a non-gay-orientated bar?

Do you think it is acceptable for gay people to kiss in public, or do you think it's best avoided? Are you gay yourself?

I'm bisexual and in all honesty, I really don't mind if people kiss each other a little in public. Two guys, two girls, a girl and a guy. It doesn't bother me. I kiss my girlfriend in public just like I would kiss a boyfriend. But I do wonder - should we not kiss in public because other people don't need to see it; or should we do whatever we want to do?

:-)

xx Sparklepop

Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't really care. as long as they're not sucking each other's face off, i'll just be glad they found somebody that likes them enough to show the world!

Minor pda's...like holding hands, hugs/small kisses (not 10 min slober fests)...are fine. But I don't like seeing anyone, gay or straight, making out/groping each other in public and would not do it myself. It has nothing to do with my sexual orientation, I just think it is a bit tacky to go overboard with pda's : )

Downloads
    Uploads
    if we're at the bar, then we'll hold hands or give each other little kisses. no tongue or anything, just sweet & simple.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no problem with minor displays of affection.

In fact, I find them quietly reassuring.

But I have very serious problems with excessive displays of downright vulgar behaviour.

It's not about the genders involved, either.

It's about people acting like barnyard animals in public (then complaining when they get hurt for doing it).

I mean, if we should all be allowed to do what we want, we should be able to put the boot in to public face-suckers, right?

That said, and in my own experience, LGBT people actually tend to behave much more politely in this department than heterosexuals.

I find younger heterosexuals are the worst offenders..

Stupid little animals.

Downloads
    Uploads
    other than all out tear off the clothes sex i say go for it. but if ya'll throw off the clothes and go for it well....please alert us all. good entertainment is hard to find and Lword is going away!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no problem with minor displays of affection.

In fact, I find them quietly reassuring.

But I have very serious problems with excessive displays of downright vulgar behaviour.

It's not about the genders involved, either.

It's about people acting like barnyard animals in public (then complaining when they get hurt for doing it).

I mean, if we should all be allowed to do what we want, we should be able to put the boot in to public face-suckers, right?

That said, and in my own experience, LGBT people actually tend to behave much more politely in this department than heterosexuals.

I find younger heterosexuals are the worst offenders..

Stupid little animals.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do the same with my gf as any str8 couple that loves each other. We hold hands and hug and give each other small kisses hello or goodbye. If others don't like it, they're free to look away. I will not restrain myself because of someone else's bigotry.

go look up racist jokes they are funny. got a problem?

if ya love them you love them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast