Rumor by LG?

Ok, so I'm going to get a Rumor LG from Sprint. I don't know if I should get the all white one, or the black with blue keyboard. I mean, everyone has the black one. But is the whit one too too boring? Please help me decide! And give some support for your opinion please. Thanks! Best answer gets 10 whole points =)

Really, you should you get what you want and if everyone has black, I can see how you'd want a different color. I like both, but I think I like the white better. It's more feminine.

Really, you should you get what you want and if everyone has black, I can see how you'd want a different color. I like both, but I think I like the white better. It's more feminine.

the white one with a black case cover is gorgeous. I get compliments on my phone all the time and I just bought it 2 weekends ago!!! people love my phone with the black case. I love it cause I text so much easier now.

i can help don't get the black;everyone has it , the white ; ehh to boring hello no color unless you want something mondern , black with blue ; it's 2 colors it says bam i'm exciting i'm not plain like hte other 2 hope i helped

Back