I want to unlock my iphone....?

XamyH

Jan 6, 2009
I need a pin to unlock my iphone 3g.
How do I unlock it?? Does anyone have a pin?
I only have 3 attemps at unlocking it.
I want to unlock it for free coz you have to pay o2 to unlock it. It is the sim that it locked to the o2 Network but it want to be on tesco mobile instead and when I put the tesco sim in it it says sim locked.

phone up your network eg.3,02
and ask them for the pin !
or lock it then phone them for the pin

Unless it's different with the iPhone, normally, if you use all of your PIN attempts, you need to phone up your network (probably O2 for the iPhone) and ask for a PUK code I think.

Sorry I'm not completely sure.

I think the lock you are talking about is the SIM lock and not phone lock (I'm not 100% but I don't think the iPhone has a phone lock), this one would have been chosen by yourself originally as they are not normally locked so unless you can remember it you are going to have to enter the number wrong 3 times then call O2 to get the PUK to reset it. They will probably ask you a couple of security questions but it's just details you would have given them when you bought it

I think the lock you are talking about is the SIM lock and not phone lock (I'm not 100% but I don't think the iPhone has a phone lock), this one would have been chosen by yourself originally as they are not normally locked so unless you can remember it you are going to have to enter the number wrong 3 times then call O2 to get the PUK to reset it. They will probably ask you a couple of security questions but it's just details you would have given them when you bought it

I need a pin to unlock my iphone 3g.
How do I unlock it?? Does anyone have a pin?
I only have 3 attemps at unlocking it.
I want to unlock it for free coz you have to pay o2 to unlock it. It is the sim that it locked to the o2 Network but it want to be on tesco mobile instead and when I put the tesco sim in it it says sim locked.

You can get it unlocked your iphone3G safe and securely using Remote unlocking method from the site TheUnlockSpot.com

Back