How to deal with my sister after this?

Dallasnative

Feb 16, 2009
Yesterday nite I was making love to my fiancé & my phone was playing right now(na na na) by: Akon when we heard a loud knock on the door & it was like 11 o'clock and I answered it and it was my sister who's 19 and she was drunk!She said her boyfriend had dropped her off so I helped get settled in the guest room then went upstairs to my fiancé & 10 minutes later my sister without knocking walks right in sits down & watches. I feel so embarassed by my sisters actions..but I can't just throw her out..she is my sister after all no matter what she does..what can I do/tell her??

It happened so there is nothing much you can do about it now. Just talk to your sister, and tell her that what she has done was wrong and that the next time you won't let her in, if she does things like this.

Just talk to her, tell her her actions were wrong and I am sure all will be just fine, she is not gonna run around telling everybody what happened.

you need to talk to her and say that although you love and care for her, she is 19 and an adult and cannot intrude on your life. She probably shouldn't be drinking if she can't control herself either. Just talk to her and if she is rude about it then I wouldn't help her again.

you need to talk to her and say that although you love and care for her, she is 19 and an adult and cannot intrude on your life. She probably shouldn't be drinking if she can't control herself either. Just talk to her and if she is rude about it then I wouldn't help her again.

She'll probably be too drunk too remember. Just set some boundaries when she's sober. And don't let her live their without paying rent, because she'll just mooch off of you.

Embarassing!! she needs to grow up. have a serious chat and warn her not to do it again. Tell her u'll always be there for her but dont take advantage of this.. id have slapped her and kicked her straight out of my room. Tell her to go to bed or get out!! or else just mortify her into not doing it agen.

Back