Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have the sprint instinct. Is it possible for my mom to read my texts without

having my phone.? Uhm. I currently got in trouble and meh phone taken away. My stepdad is limiting my texting during school days but is it possible to be able to read my texts without having my phone?

Downloads
    Uploads
    no, your mom cant read your text, unless she calls your telephone service provider and ask then to read your text on your phone, which i dout she will do, so ya there is no way unless she calls her service provider

Downloads
    Uploads
    to the first response bullsh!t!!! all she has to do is call the company and ask for a print out of your txts

Downloads
    Uploads
    They can do anything they want you have no privacy, down with sprint and all those big companies go, with US Cellular no contracts a lot cheaper.

Downloads
    Uploads
    no they cant read personal text messages (thank god) the most they can do is monitor how many texts you send and when you send them. if anything you'd get in trouble for sending messages during school hours rather than what sent in your text but i dont think taht would be a problem

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope. It just shows how many texts you send or receive. There is no way that your parents can read what you text.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They can do anything they want you have no privacy, down with sprint and all those big companies go, with US Cellular no contracts a lot cheaper.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I disagree with the above! there are many tracking devices now available for mobiles - which can enable people to read others texts! thats as they receive them previously deleted messages etc all i would say is be careful.
    Hope this clears things up for you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope. It just shows how many texts you send or receive. There is no way that your parents can read what you text.