Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i was shopping on ebay for truck tool boxes and i found one that i wanted,i...

...changed my mind and dont want it!? the seller is suppose to ship it tomorrow so i emailed him a bunch of times to let him know!can he still make me buy it?i live in louisiana and he lives in missouri so shipping is/was going to be 5 and the only reason i was going to buy it was cuz i never could find any black tool boxes in my area and i just happen to bring my truck to pepboys this morning and they have 3 black tool boxes!i paid the guy for them already so im worried he wont give me money back!he said its packaged already though??

Downloads
    Uploads
    And what's the problem?

When you click to bid, it's a legal, and binding contract to purchase the item. As clearly stated multiple times through out the website.

He has no reason at all to refund you. Nor any legal requirement to. Not his problem you changed your mind.

He might refund you, but if it were me, I wouldn't. Don't see a single reason to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And what's the problem?

When you click to bid, it's a legal, and binding contract to purchase the item. As clearly stated multiple times through out the website.

He has no reason at all to refund you. Nor any legal requirement to. Not his problem you changed your mind.

He might refund you, but if it were me, I wouldn't. Don't see a single reason to.