Bump under amrpit is it serious?

it's most likely just an ingrown hair, no big deal :)
if it does get a lot worse though and it makkes you nervous, get it checked out.

wait to find ut more. if it continues to get worse, see a doctor. probably nothing serious.

It is a lymph node. It is possibly some type of infection. YOu need to go to the doctor ASAP. Your doctor will probably give you antibiotics.

My friend used to get them all the time and they were cysts. You should go to the doctor anyway to make sure. It's probably nothing but have it checked just in case.

Could be an ingrown hair. Hot compress couldn't hurt.

Just watch it. Even if it is serious, it won't kill you this week. If it doesn't go away in a week see a Doctor.

go to the doctor immediately... it cud be that ur allergic to your antiperspirant

answer min?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AudElMiJQxi0Raf_0bhzV5Xsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090215193424AA5ytZ2

whether it's serious or not, i find the only way to get over medical anxiety and stress is to have your doctor tell you it's nothing.

My mom just had this problem and had surgery this past friday. You might have a cyst. So go see a doctor and he might have to put you to sleep and take out all of the things that is causing the cyst.

My mom just had this problem and had surgery this past friday. You might have a cyst. So go see a doctor and he might have to put you to sleep and take out all of the things that is causing the cyst.

a bump or knot? if its like a small bump like a pimple its probably an ingrown hair. if its a knot like a grape it might be your lymph nodes, if its that...go see your doc immediatly!

If it's a bump, it's probably an ingrown hair or razor burn. If it's a lump, then you need to see a doctor immediately

a bump or knot? if its like a small bump like a pimple its probably an ingrown hair. if its a knot like a grape it might be your lymph nodes, if its that...go see your doc immediatly!

Back