Complain-a-thon... can you top the week I've been having?

I missed Valentine's day and will miss my birthday because I am sick, I can't even talk to people on the phone because laryngitis made me lose my voice... PLEASE give me something to smile about or laugh at or even a piece of birthday advice. I'm feeling a little down. If you need to, share your woes and triumphs too.

Well happy birthday. First of all and I hope you get better soon. I personally think valentine's day is overrated so nothing to miss there, and maybe you can celebrate you birthday when your feeling better. I've had some really crappy birthdays for the last I don't know how many yrs. I guess be grateful for what you have and your healthy and alive. I only say that Cause I get really depressed about little things and then I hear of something bad on the news or wherever and I just think gosh that could be me. But anyway celebrate when you can

Well, my husband and I didn't get to spend Valentines day together because HE'S IN HONDURAS. And im in the US. He's also accompanied by my two children. I won't get to see them for a year because my husband has to wait for his visa. I can't go live over there because we have no money and I have to support me here, and them over there as well because it is too hard to make money over there. You can't make enough. So, yeah. Feel lucky you are only sick. I had to come back because I almost died from dysentery. Fun stuff.

grandma got diagnosed with cancer

i got blamed 3 times for stuff i didn't do

i couldnt go to the movies with my boyfriend
because my mom wouldnt let me
*IT WAS VALENTINES DAY*

my boyfriends bestfriend is falling for
me and now they are in a huge fight
over me

my house cought on fire last night

my best girl friend and my best boy friend
were dating but they broke up and they
wanted me to choose a side and i refused
so now they both hate me

i fell up the stairs this morning and twisted
my ankle

Nope, you win. My week was mundane compared to yours.

Where do kings keep their armies? In their sleevies.
Why did the booger cross the road? Because he was being picked on.
Why don't anteaters get sick? Because they're full of anty-bodies!
What did the digital watch say to his mom? "Look mom no hands."
Did you hear about the cat who swallowed a ball of yarn? She had mittens!

Happy birthday sweetie. You will get better soon and all this will be a distant memory, including my corny jokes.

I broke my ankle and i am out for baseball season...I slipped on a baseball at practice....Nothing funny but im down in the dumps...also I missed my V-tines date because i was getting my ankle checked out....bummer

i rolled my ankle the rolled it again before it healed. hurt like crap and my ffriends laughed at me.

here's a video you might like > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p32OC97aNqc

i dunno but this made me laugh my best guy friend is like a donald trump wanna be so heres what he said it made me laugh and was down thatday...
Glad you come down here today bernie, as head of our indusrty i am proud to say that our corporation is doing great but we have one small problem... you see this corporation is like a caterpiller we have over 1million workers just as they have legs but when one of the legs breaks the whole caterpillar falls down you see bernie you are that broken leg to our corporation how do you think this makes me feel?

i dunno that was random anyways keep smiling dont worry your voice will come back try email IM or texting

P.S. he also says i hate you soo much that i will take your mother on the best candle-lit-dinner-moonlight-walk-date and never call her again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0JD8pOgD1s&feature=channel_page

I'm turning fourteen in less than twelve hours, and I've been dreading it since the start of the year.

i rolled my ankle the rolled it again before it healed. hurt like crap and my ffriends laughed at me.

here's a video you might like > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p32OC97aNqc

i dunno but this made me laugh my best guy friend is like a donald trump wanna be so heres what he said it made me laugh and was down thatday...
Glad you come down here today bernie, as head of our indusrty i am proud to say that our corporation is doing great but we have one small problem... you see this corporation is like a caterpiller we have over 1million workers just as they have legs but when one of the legs breaks the whole caterpillar falls down you see bernie you are that broken leg to our corporation how do you think this makes me feel?

i dunno that was random anyways keep smiling dont worry your voice will come back try email IM or texting

P.S. he also says i hate you soo much that i will take your mother on the best candle-lit-dinner-moonlight-walk-date and never call her again

In this week I've lost my two best friends in the world that I've had for many years oh and not to mention I lost the girl I've been dating for 3 years and every spot of it is my fault.
Friendless loveless pistoless.

That should make you feel a bit better.

Yesterday when i got home from work...my one stupid roomate left me a note saying that my jacket does not belong on the dining room chair..(it's been there for 3 yrs now)...she has been here for one yr and never said anything till last night...so i got a little pissy...then my one friend Heather came over..we were in the kitchen talking about craft stuff...when all of a sudden my roomate yelled shut the fuc up out there...my friend yelled excuse me?...my roomate yelled it again..then my friend went right up at her bedroom door and yelled that she was a fat no good cow who was miserable with her life....on and on it went

i planned a date for me and my girlfreind on v day and she told me she could go and i had the tickets ready and i had flowers and some chocolates but she said she couldnt go and i dont know what to do know and so i ate the chocolates and got COCONUT!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Back