The Jaguars are cutting Fred Taylor. Where will he go or will he retire?

I think that they would regret it. Jones Drew can not handle the full work load on his own. He is more of a WR/RB and taylor is a power back. They have to replace him if they do in fact get rid of him

If he's smart he'll retire. But, he will probably go to some team who needs a running back, and then retire in the preseason. This was not unexpected. Maurice Jones-Drew is a way better back then Fred Taylor. But, like I said, if he's smart he'll retire.

I'm a huge Jaguars fan. They were actually talking about cutting Taylor back when the season was still going.

Let me rephrase that. They didn't have entensions of cutting him DURING the season. It was expected after the season. The conversation just arrose during the season. Anyway...

I didn't think it was going to happen. I figured the Jags would let Taylor finish out his contract. But the article is right. I mean, Jones Drew could help this team a lot more if he had more carries.

In a press conference earlier in the year, Taylor stated that he still can paly and would seek another job opportunity pending a release from the Jaguars. So i don't see him retiring unless a team doesn't pick him up. I also don't see him staying very well as a back up either. Maybe a season if that. And i know Taylor isn't THAT happy this past season when Jones Drew lead all rushing catetories. Yards, Carries, Catches, Touchdowns, all.

The teams i could see him going to would be... Cleveland Browns, Cincinatti Bengals, Or mabye a Back up for Joseph Addaii in Indy.

I don't know. All i know is Taylor wants to keep playing for a few more seasons. He wants to catch Jim Brown in rushing yards to get in the top 7 in most rushing yards in a career.

There are a few teams that will take a look at him, since the league is no longer just a 1 RB league, a team like the Redskins, 49ers, Rams or Lions would jump out to me as contenders since they are rebuilding and could use a 2 back set.

There are a few teams that will take a look at him, since the league is no longer just a 1 RB league, a team like the Redskins, 49ers, Rams or Lions would jump out to me as contenders since they are rebuilding and could use a 2 back set.

he will play somewhere lions, packers, bills,browns,Kansas city, unless he wants to coach or work for espn?

I think he will wanna play for another team, probably like the lions cuz so kevin smith can see wat he is supposed to do cuz fred taylor is a role model.

Back