Hi, i have a job interview in 4hours in a bike shop. its my second job interview of my life.

Im 16y.o. no work experiance and i quit school.

Theres this like organisation or something that helps kids that quit school find jobs. and i go see this nice girl that helps me get a job. anyways, she is reffering me to the owner of a bike shop and im going to pass an interview or something today, she is coming with me. and she will present the owned to me. i really dont know what to say/do.

Im very pationate about bikes, i love to bmx and i love to experiments with bikes, i love to find out how the things work and i love fixing/repairing bikes, i dont know why lol, i pass more time at home fixing and tuning my bike then i spend on my bike. thats why i want a job in a bicycle store. (they fix, repair and sell bikes and bike parts).

So to the question, what should i say? what should i get ready for? what kind of questions will he ask me or things? what will i do? what will he make me do? etc..

im really scared, my first job interview went horrible. so im fearing the worst right now. any help is STRONGLY apreaciated. i will vote for best awnser.