Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

When your children ask how you chose their name, will you honestly say strangers...

...on the internet picked it? Just seems a little weird asking a bunch of strangers on yahoo answers to name your baby.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't think it's weird to have other people's opinion...in fact the internet is better because in "real life" you don't always want to know what your friends and family think of the names you like(also if they hate it they won't tell you...although i realize that shouldn't matter anyway but to some people it's important)....at least this way you get honest answers and sometimes suggestions that you never would have thought of.

I would have no problem if my mom told me that's how she picked my name...it's no worse than saying "I named you after a pop star or my favourite actress or whatever"

Downloads
    Uploads
    a girl told me her mom was watching a soap after she gave birth and the girls name was amanda so she named her amanda... i think thats worse