Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have shitty service with telus?

i have a blackberry pearl and i have shitty service with them my phone is really crappy and i am right now on my fourth replacement phone, soon my warranty will run out and i cant get an upgrade for about a year and i have had this phone for only 6 months now. i need a new phone but i cant afford to buy the one i want blackberry curve? isnt there any way i could get telus to give me a discount on one or give me one for free be cause i have alot of complaints to words them i am a very unhappy customer and i dont want this phone anymore and im not going to deal with this anymore and i cant afford to pay the full 600 for the phone i want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    $600 for a phone?! Maybe just suck it up for a year. Or complain until they give you a decent replacement phone that actually works. I doubt they'll upgrade you to the $600 phone you're wanting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    $600 for a phone?! Maybe just suck it up for a year. Or complain until they give you a decent replacement phone that actually works. I doubt they'll upgrade you to the $600 phone you're wanting.

something about TELUS SomeoneWhoKnows's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like your rant is about the Pearl and not TELUS. They will continue to replace the device because that is all they can do since they don't manufacture them. You may have better luck by contacting Blackberry directly to see if they can solve your problem. I had 2 screwed up Razrs and Motorola sent me a new Krzr k1m after I realized that TELUS couldn't do anything but keep replacing them.