This is what i was thinking of doing, but i want to also fit a plyometric day in (i already have a plyo workout) but when should i do it? should i replace it with one of these days?

* Monday: Speed Day - 5 80 meters, 4 70 meters, 3 60 meters, 2 20 meters, or 1 100 meters. (Run 80 meter dashes, 5 times; taking 2 minute breaks between each one.) It's good to get a jog-in start on these.
* Tuesday: Weight lifting. Go into a weight lifting room, and work on everything. Try to get bigger quads, a bigger chest, but keep all of your muscles in shape; you'll need every single one for running, and especially for sprinting.
* Wednesday: Speed/Endurance Day - 2 300 meters. (It's important to get this kind of run, and to give it all you got on this. this will make you much faster.)

* Thursday: Semi-Speed Day - 3 200 meters, 2 100 meters, 1 50 meters.
* Friday: Weight-lifting, again. There is no set routine for everybody since every person is different and requires special needs. The main thing is to set aside 3 days to work on speed and 2 days to weight-lift. Start slow and work your way up.