Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need financial help. I'm an out of work father of six. We lost our home. Just want a

job to support family.? I am getting an unemployment check but, need a home &, insurance. I will work hard & do anything that's legal. We lost everything from vehicles to self esteem. I'm not asking for a handout just need some advice. I'm a father that's trying to keep family together. My kids ages are from ages 1 to17.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This website provides you with information of available programs in your area. http://www.govbenefits.gov/govbenefits_en.portal
    Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Helps a bit to know your location and skills.

Downloads
    Uploads
    for starters , thank God your getting unemployment. As for advice, start your own business, it only costs 15 to 25 dollars to register a business name at the courthouse, then run an add on your specialty, if you don't have a speciality, create one. Clean houses, mow yards, trim trees, pick up scrap iron for free, clean guttters, do you have any money to invest, I can show you how to double or triple your money on cars. Do you know anything about cars?
    Good luck , Ive been self employed for 25 years, a single dad of 4 and have put my families lives in the hands of God more times than I could count and He has always showed me the way. Believe and you will recieve.

Terry B