if your bf is bisexual and he wanted a threesome?

BigCheese

Apr 9, 2008
with you (his gf) and another guy, would you do it. would you think it is hot to see him, well, you know, get f****** by another dude.
safe sex only - with condoms.
what seinfeld episode?

How Gov. McGreevey. If you're unfamiliar with the incident with former New Jersey Governer Jim McGreevey and his poor wife, here's the point I'm trying to make: it's his way of telling you he's not bi...he's gay. Cut him loose. If you don't believe me, watch a hard core gay sex video by yourself and when you see how revolting the "mechanics" of guy on guy lovemaking is, you'll understandably choose not to see this in person, especially with your boyfriend.

Um, yes, most women think man on man action is quite the turn-on.

And threesomes are always great, regardless.

i would..actually that is one of my fantasies.. watching my bf and another guy getting it on.. and me only slightly participating.. but i havent found a guy thats willing yet..

i would..actually that is one of my fantasies.. watching my bf and another guy getting it on.. and me only slightly participating.. but i havent found a guy thats willing yet..

uuummm. wow...what a question...you just described my fantasy, but I want both guys interested in me, and not with each other. Sorry, got distracted.. Do what you think is best.

Back