Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

is there any way of getting the touch screen qwerty keyboard the lg dare has on...

...the voyager? I'm getting a new phone in april, and im wondering which, voyager or dare? i really want a touch screen keyboard and a regular QWERTY keyboard. no phone seems to offer that. Is there some kind of hack/software i can put on my voyager when i get it to be able to have the touch screen keyboard ????? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Buy Xanax Bars - Real Xanax Without Prescription - take xanax without falling asleep - xanax yan etkileri

SoadayLaltede

xanax taken without food

Buy Xanax Bars - Real Xanax Without Prescription - take xanax without falling asleep - xanax yan etkileri