Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Custom shot glasses with out min. order?

Hello, I am looking to order about 15 custom printed shot glasses. and i have looked EVERY where!!!! and well the only thing i seem to keep finding is cheap shot glasses yes, if you order like 100. and well after that its not so cheap any more when i only need about 15. Does anyone know some where i can order custom made shot glasses with out a min. order. i am looking to order online. if not i live in the houston area if anyone knows of a place in this area that will work for me as well. thanks so very much for your help

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i dont know what you are looking for or the quality but at Things Remembered thay have shot glasses that have a metal plate on them and they will personalize and engrave it for you. there about $10 a peice
    http://search.thingsremembered.com/?dev=True&storeId=10001&catalogId=9951&langId=-1&linkContent=Catalog+Search+Results&pageSize=10&b eginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&domain=www.thingsre membered.com&resultCatEntryType=2&keyword=shot+gla sses&ip_requestUri=CategoryDisplay&ip_categoryId=3 002&ip_mode=&ip_perPage=10

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i dont know what you are looking for or the quality but at Things Remembered thay have shot glasses that have a metal plate on them and they will personalize and engrave it for you. there about $10 a peice
    http://search.thingsremembered.com/?dev=True&storeId=10001&catalogId=9951&langId=-1&linkContent=Catalog+Search+Results&pageSize=10&b eginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&domain=www.thingsre membered.com&resultCatEntryType=2&keyword=shot+gla sses&ip_requestUri=CategoryDisplay&ip_categoryId=3 002&ip_mode=&ip_perPage=10

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i dont know what you are looking for or the quality but at Things Remembered thay have shot glasses that have a metal plate on them and they will personalize and engrave it for you. there about a peice