Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

01' Mitsubishi Eclipse or 05' honda civic?

I'd like some opinions on the 2 cars. Has anyone ever owned either? Which one is better, more reliable, safer? I'm torn between the 2 and am having an extremely hard time deciding which one I rather buy. I've actually basically bought the 2005 black honda civic coupe VP 2dr...i drove it off the lot, it's black with 71,015 miles. I like it alot, it seems like a good car, it drives good, good on gas, it's cute, it's newer.. BUT i'm a sports car fan and love fast cars and there's a 2001 red eclipse coupe GT with 81,000 miles, fully loaded, very cute, fast and sporty BUT i also have an 18 month old and have to think about him as well. There really isnt to much difference between to 2 cars as far as room goes, but i'm just wondering is the honda civic really that much safer than the eclipse as i've heard from certain people. Also, alot of ppl have told me that eclipses always turn in to be pieces of junk, does anyone agree or disagree with that? Any advice would be great.

Downloads
    Uploads
    mitsubishis are great cars if they are maintained. With as many miles are on the civic, I would say go with the mitsubishi.