Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I set up an easy/cheap website to collect CC donations for my

wife's breast cancer walk? I am looking to set up a really cheap, simple, off the shelf, out of the box website where I can collect credit card donations for my wife's 3-day 60 mile walk for breast cancer. It would also be nice if it had a blog too so she could write about her training program and keep her sponsors up to date on how she's doing. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd suggest a wordpress or blogger system. There a ton of free templates for those.

As far as donations go, I'd say Paypal or Chip-In. Chip-In has a nice little widget to put on the site to show how much you've made and what your goal is, etc etc. You can pay with Paypal through Chip-in.

Unregistered
    Follow the steps below to create your own website :

1. Register your domain name
    2. design your website
    3. host your website
    First of all, You need to choose a perfect domain name for your website. It should be short and meaningful . It should be related with your website content . After selecting a domain name, you have to register it with any of the domain providers like Tucktail.com . Design your website by using website design software/tool and host it to any of the hosting providers in the world to make your website public in the internet .