2000 Cadillac Seville SLS?

Kevin

May 12, 2008
mileage is 98k. normally I stay away from cars around 100k but this one is different. owners just put about 1200 in work (spark plugs, etc) to make this car perfect.

It's silver with leather. Looks pretty nice. it'd be my first car and its listed for 5 but i think I can do much better. I plan to have my mechanic look at it.

Are cadillacs dependable?

Oh lastly, this car doesn't have a sunroof. I don't want to take it to a body shop cause those sunroofs look terrible. Think I can take it to a local Cadi dealership and see what they can do?

Thanks

Cadillacs are very dependable cars, they last along time, my grandma has a 96 seville sls and it has a 4.6L 32V engine and has 160000k on it and it starts up every time and runs great.

Cadillacs are very dependable cars, they last along time, my grandma has a 96 seville sls and it has a 4.6L 32V engine and has 160000k on it and it starts up every time and runs great.

Back