Why so much complains on the eight babies?

mariar

Mar 18, 2008
I dont agree is right , not in this era , not in this economy, but the complain seems to be that "taxpayers money are going to support the babies!" but what about the millions of babies ABORTED on taxpayers money??It seems the media is one looped sided!!Id rather spend money on the living!! You too Brutus?

Aborted babies are one time installments, welfare supported ones are a drain on the system for 18 years each!

I think the whole baby thing is wronge, I mean the women already has like i think 6 kids, plus the eight!! And we have to pay for her kids!! Its just not right!!! I mean Im only 13, but still! No wonder the economy cant afford a anything!! We pay for other people!!!!! And they can do it themselves!
I mean my school cant afford to take us to this feildtrip I have been wanting to go to for years!! My sister loved it! And I am not allowed to go, its not fair...I cant belive the skool doesnt have enough funds to pay for a feild trip of a lifetime!

Because this lady is effectively making "motherhood" a career choice by having as many children as possible in order to work the system.
Those children will suffer as a result.

The fact is that the story reeks of memories of how in third-world countries larger families means more money.

It imparts upon one the sense that people in this day and age are becoming decadent, perhaps even without reason to be.

The fact is that the story reeks of memories of how in third-world countries larger families means more money.

It imparts upon one the sense that people in this day and age are becoming decadent, perhaps even without reason to be.

$4 million dollars of taxpayer money? Now multiply that by every crazy woman and we'll need another stimulus package!

$4 million dollars of taxpayer money? Now multiply that by every crazy woman and we'll need another stimulus package!

I'd rather spend money on living babies, than dead ones as well (sorry if thats brutal) but the fact that this woman knew she couldn't support them, knew that they would be on the tax payers dime, and chose to have them, sickens me. I have nothing against welfare, I think its great, but too many people take advantage of it, and this woman, is one of the worst cases i've ever seen on the matter.

Of course most of the media are liberal and don't mind killing babies with taxpayer money. What this lunatic has done having 14 kids without any visible means of support or a spouse is psychotic. This is the most selfish act a mother could do, she cares about herself and getting attention the babies are just a means to an end. I hope the authorities monitor their health and welfare closely, this idiot does not care about them.

this world has no idea on what they should say, think or do. it is like no one really has anything better to do. The economy is in need of major fixing and what is in the media every 5 seconds is nothing that really help pull America out of this s**** that the government has created.

I'd rather spend money on living babies, than dead ones as well (sorry if thats brutal) but the fact that this woman knew she couldn't support them, knew that they would be on the tax payers dime, and chose to have them, sickens me. I have nothing against welfare, I think its great, but too many people take advantage of it, and this woman, is one of the worst cases i've ever seen on the matter.

Back