What is your RELIGION and why? Please no atheists?

eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Apr 27, 2008
What is your religion and why? and no atheists please because after all they dont really believe so please answer :)

Christianity, That's the religion I was brought into after being told a little bit of the Bible and saying the prayer of redemption.

I'm a Unitarian, but that says nothing about my beliefs, since they have no official doctrines. I am actually a Stoic. I used to be Christian but was disillusioned by the materialism, judgmentalism and hypocrisy of many Christians, though not all. However, at the same time i was attracted by various aspects of Christianity other than the moral code and the concept of salvation by grace. The philosophical background of Christianity is Stoicism, so i opted for that. I am also attracted by the balance between rationality and recognition of divinity and religious experience.

Incidentally, why do you exclude atheists really? Many atheists are deeply religious, for instance Jains and some Buddhists are atheists but definitely also religious.

I am a Jesusian. I believe that Jesus is God and there is no one higher than him. God came down here and sacrificed for our sins and lied when he said his father was God. He is God. Bow to God Jesus.

I am a Jesusian. I believe that Jesus is God and there is no one higher than him. God came down here and sacrificed for our sins and lied when he said his father was God. He is God. Bow to God Jesus.

Catholic.. because i was raised like that since i was small. i went to a catholic elementry school and high school... i am very strong in my faith as well

Catholic because I was born into a catholic family. One half of my family are strict catholics cause they are from Italy and Brazil and the other half are muslim-(egypt), but I'm not a practising catholic. I haven't done my first Communion or anything like that. I used to go to church but I just don't have the time. When I finish my studies I'm going to start again properly. I call myself catholic because I follow their beliefs, none of this Pentecostal and Jehovah's witnesses rubbish (no offence people).

Pasta Farianism because it's good in every way known to mankind.

http://www.venganza.org/

im a christain because god created me and because he loves me and ive been through alot and everything ive been through god has helped me wih because i have faith in god

I am a Christian because everything in the Bible that could be proved has been. I also have experienced how Jesus can change a person's persons life, and I have seen it happen to many people. It is something that you will have to experience to know why.

i am Catholic that is the reigion i was baptized and i have always stayed that. i believe in everything they say

My religion is Humanism.

Humanism is an approach to life based on reason and our common humanity, recognising that moral values are properly founded on human nature and experience alone

Why?

Because I agree with all the aspects of Humanism: Helping one another, getting the most out of life and working for a better future.

Here's a good website if you're interested: www.humanism.org.uk/

Back