What day is your trash pick up?

Mark

May 13, 2008
What times does it have to be out? Mine has to be out by 7a,
If you live in an apartment or a dorm. Don't bother answering this question. If you live in the country and you burn your trash.

Tuesday, 1 in the afternoon. Wish they'd stop speeding on the cul-de-sac. My kids play there.

We put it out sunday night, to be collected Monday morning :)

We leave the house at 7 every morning, and they don't come by then, so I don't know what time they have to be out.

Mine is on Tuesdays and Thursdays and it doesn't have to be out until 9:30 am
Peace, Love & Happiness

Tuesday morning and usually they don't come till around 10 but I have it out usually the night before just in case.

The other company that is out here picks it up Monday morning at 6.

Tuesday mornings, don't know what time though, because they don't always come at the same time, but i think it's about 7am we have to out ours out.

6am on Wednesday

my parents live in the country and burn yard trash but not the house trash

Hey - I live in 'the country' but I still have to have my garbage out to the curb by 6:15 am on Tuesdays unless I want to live with my smelly garbage till the following week! And we could burn our trash, but I think fewer and fewer people are doing that because it's a smoky mess and we hate to foul our refreshing country air with garbage fumes and smoke! Oh, and because of all the critters in the country, taking the garbage out the night before really isn't an option unless you want to find stuff strewn all over the street!!!

Back