I am dating a guy who is 25, bipolar, has 2 kids from 2 different mothers both age 3, and he has no degree. He can be nice and charming when he actually pays attention to me. He hit rock bottom and is finally getting his life together. He quit pot/cigs/drinking and is being to take his medication regularly since Jan. 09. He is also in debt from back child support that i just found out about. Also, he finally got a job at radio shack. I am attract to this guy and love him sooo much even though some of his actions are questioning, i chop it off to him being bipolar.

But... even though i love him is it selfish of me to leave him because he doesnt make a lot of money? I mean i am in school getting my masters right now and later in life want to get my ph.d. I worked hard to better myself and my life. It just feels like i am working hard for nothing if i am not progressing financially. He always says he is going back to school and one day he will get it together and we wont have to worry about money... i believe because i love him, but sometimes i dont know.