Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG KS360 Bluetooth memory problem!!!?

When I try and send a song by bluetooth it says emory full, but I want it to save it to my miniSD card instead. How do I do that??

No you don't get what I mean. When somebody will send me a song from there phone to mine, it saves into the Phone memory. I DON'T want it there. I want it in the external memory but I don't know how to make the settings automatically do that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it is full, empty it. Isnt it just common sense. If that still doesnt work, maybe it is you who is doing somthing wrong, dont always blame the device.

Unregistered
    i have the same problem and i have moved all of my videos, sounds and images into the external memory but the file i want to transfer onto my mobile, is too big for the phone memory even after the folders are empty.
    i have looked throughout the whole phone and there is no settings which change the exchange folder to external memory.
    So 'flameboy26' it isnt just common sense but if you can tell me what i am doing wrong it would be very helpful.

Unregistered

Gun

i also have the same problem. I put in a 2gb micro sd card into the slot and it wont work.

Unregistered

Lightbulb On KS360 - default location for bluetooth files

The default place for files by Blueooth is to the internal memory. To be frank I havent worked out how to change this if it is even possible. It is relatively easy to work around when at home and taking files off a computer. Either (a) place the micro card into a reader connected to USB and download directly to it. Or (b) if you are lucky enough to be able to connect the KS360 via USB to your PC, in MASS STORAGE mode, and the PC sees it and allocates a drive number, then you can copy and paste. This last option only works if you set up the rather useless LG Suite correctly. Which isnt as easy as it sounds.

Unregistered
    I Am having the same problem.. My friend wanted to send me something through bluetooth but it said memory full!! when i have a 8gb memory card.. but i want it to go straight to my external memory.?? any ideas on how i could do it? thanks x

Unregistered
    got the same problem guys....cant any1 help 4 zis.....makes me nervous zs thng...

Unregistered
    exactly the same problem for me. what a stupid phone

Unregistered

Lightbulb On

similar problem: when we transfer mp3s from laptop using wmp to phone via cable seems ok laptop reads card but phone doe not recognise. the mem card has been formatted. Most frustrating, as this worked last time...

hello agan since our last post worked out wmp puts files into a folder called music which phone does not list. Solution is to connect phone to laptop, explore and move music file to sounds file phone then finds all those lost mp3s

Oli and Amelia
    We are having the exact same problem...the best solution is to maintain enough space in the internal memory to receive a file and then transfer it to external memory after each download. Hope this helps, but to clarify, it is a fault with the phone and there is no other way around it since there are no software updates for this device (there are also no plans for a software update in the future). Hope this helps people!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast