Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can i get more nutrition?

Hey im a 15 year old girl and ive been concerned about my health because i want to know if im getting enough nutrition. All this talk around about how you need to eat this much fruit vegitables, and all this other stuff is rly worrying me. I dont always eat vegitables everyday because its mostly veggies you put in salad. And i dont eat that much fruit cept maybe strawberries and bananas. I dont always eat 3 servings of calcium & im so worried. I cant be glued to eating every second! And on top of that im trying to gain weight at the same time! Im 100 pds. I just wanna be sure that im growing and developing correctly....I dont always eat a lot everyday, i actually dont feel like eating unless im hungry

Any advice?

Downloads
    Uploads
    hi!!
    1)start the day with milk intake(any flavour u like) with cereal or whole wheat bread sandwich with egg , oats ,an apple or banana
    2) then in the noon,have chicken(u r underweight, so u can have stir fried chicken,lamb, prawns,fish ) etc. with rice & a bowl of salad
    3) evening snack can have milkshakes or flavoured youghurt or some fruit custard or corn snacks
    4) at night grab something lighter & healthier.

meanwhile drink lots of water dear. remember!! egg, glassfull of milk, any one fruit, 2 carrots, i small cup of youghurt, wholewheat bread or oats(for fibre) and (chicken,fish, pulses) for protein is must for yur body.
    if u start maintaining a gud routine,u'll get habituated within few dys. "good luck"
    eat healthy & stay fit

Downloads
    Uploads
    you need eat healthy meals try this http://www.shopherbalife.com/?dsext=aldoylaura&LocaleSelect=en_US&_requestid=48 705 good luck