I am gay, i fell in love with a boy in my class?

MoubarakMoubrak

Feb 14, 2009
I live in Australia and i am italian and australian, This is how it started, i am in year 8, i go to a high school witch i started this year { i am new to the school}. i never had sex before and i never had a boyfriend anyway at the first day it was a normal day, but at the 3rd day, i fell in love with this turkish boy, his a bit handsome and i like his acts and the way speaks and so on...

As i'm speaking its the 2nd week and 4th day, i still haven't spoke to him yet, every time when i answer a question in class, he starts to stare at me for a long time and once when i was coming to school, he tried to feel my dick.
I dont even know if he loves me, and it's been 2 weeks and he just once came to me and said something which i couldn't here because of the noise in the corridor, so now what should i do?

should i go to him and say i love him or what? plz help me?

You are attracted to this guy and infatuated, but not in love. If you have never had a conversation, a date or spent time together, it is not actual love. Yes you are "feeling" something, and it is a start toward friendship and love. Of course, start talking. It doesn't have to be about feelings or anything personal. just start talking! Besides - if you haven't had conversations, then you haven't found out important things like....is he gay or bi or not?

Back