Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sam

is the chocolate phone (verizon) good?

i've had a razr, and a nokia before and didn't like them both and i just ordered a chocolate phone online yesterday.. do you think it's cute for a 16 yr old? and do you like the phone in general?

i know this is the wrong category but i never get good answers in the cell phone section

Limelight
    Yeah its tight, I have the black 8550 myself. Verizon has the best coverage. The speakers are great, and the touch buttons are great. There is also a lock button, but you can still check the time even if your phone is locked. Kinda like an ipod hold switch. Slider is very durable and clean. The camera is great quality, much better then the razr. The only thing is it scratches easily and the buttons are a little smushed so if you are a frequent texter you need to get use to it. Over all its a 9.5/10 phone, I love it. Best music phone from verizon out there.

Posh
    It's a cute, def better than the razr.
    My razr keeps breaking.

: (

cαssιιз♥
    what version?
    there are the older versions ( LG800 Chocolate and LG850 Chocolate ) And the new version Chocolate Spin
    what one?

i have the LG800 and its no good, its cute but it's a really bad phone.

talz
    You'll find the touch pad annoying at first but you'll get use to it. Go out and buy a memory card so you can start uploading music if not you'll just end up not even using this feature and it will be a waste of money. besides that its a great phone when i had it for the short time i did. Theres a lot of things you'll have to get use to because its not like a regular phone. Besides that its kinda boring nothing else on there but music capabilities.

ridetilllidie
    it ok. kinda annoying like the first person said but they look cute.
    better than the razr

platinumbaby07
    the old one is not any good.
    the new one is.
    i have gone through four of the old ones in two years.
    they break down and are useless.
    but my sister has the new one..
    and no problem

hope i helped

lil-vi3t-gurll
    OMG, that phone can be annoying some time. Sometimes, the buttons wouldnt work. I dont reccomend it.

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArJ8J1m3P4e7tRaebYUFPTjAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid =20080203140049AAUQXU4

cate
    Gahhhh i LOVE it. : )

babyontheway
    I've never had a chocolate but my bf does and I don't like it. He is on his third one because they keep messing up. And I think it's really hard to get the hang of texting on it. I also don't like the touch buttons. Hopefully you will have better luck with yours, they are cute though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast