Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

EDIT.. I think im in love with a guy ive met over the internet =\?

We've only known each other less than 2 months.
    But each day we've been up talkin to each other on msn till times silly times in the morning like 4.
    He makes me feel special and pretty
    I dont understand what he wants though.
    When we first started talking I thought he was single, but when I asked him to comment me on bebo he said he couldnt because his girlfriend might see it.. a week later he asked me to go to the cinema with him and we'd bring a friend each, but i said no and told him he had a girlfriend! He said so, if i wanted to be just mates we could be just mates, if i wanted it to be more we could be more or we could be mates that just had a quick kiss in the cinema.
    I told him that if that happened he would be cheating on his girlfriend. He said so what, i'll dump her. I said that wasn't fair. He then said I didnt't know half he story. She had cheated on him 2 times and things weren't going right with her that was why he was talking to me.
    He then said he was goin to the toilet, but I found out he'd blocked and deleted me :S (i dont get why he did this i made out i didnt realise..)

Then just over two weeks later he added me again. Since then we have got really close and i cant stop thinkin about himmm! I'm obsessed with looking at his pictures and listening to the songs he likes even though i hate them :P
    yes ive seen him on cam =] he looked hot =]

Downloads
    Uploads
    well im guessing you are young and have not had a very long dating background you get to like some one just because they make you feel good..what girl would"nt well i think you should watch out for who you talk to on the Internet because you never no how old they are or what they really want so be careful hun!! oh and don't talk to the jerk ever again!
    ps. you will find a guy who will make you feel like amazing!! just wait and you will see i no i have*

Downloads
    Uploads
    have u acutally seen him on cam or talked to someone else that he knows to make sure he is who he says he is

Junior Member iamahotrodmamasaidmrspuff's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't love him. Your obsessed, but not in love.

Downloads
    Uploads
    just make sure you ain't a rebound.
    i know it's probably hard for you, and you're excited, but you should probably wait till his situation settles down, and he knows exactly what he wants.
    don't tell him you'll wait for him--just tell him you guys can continue if you both feel like it once his situation dies down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honey, he is a predator and a liar. Stay away from him before you get hurt. Change your accounts, email, and block his. If you gave him your number, block his. He has no respect for anyone and only cares about his wants. Saying he is willing to cheat or dump his girlfriend shows what type of person he really is. Do you really want to put yourself through that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    i only read the heading..
    u have to meet him..

Downloads
    Uploads
    dont do anything until u know he is for sure and another thing is what if he does what he is doing to his current girl friend to u when u guys get together

Downloads
    Uploads
    if he will do it with you, he'll do it to you

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try raping a dog. That always helps for me.