bloody mary rumor on friday the 13th reallly scared!!!!!?

Geenalovessyouu<3

Feb 13, 2009
My friend told me that her friend told her that on Friday the 13th at 11:00 if your not asleep bloody mary will come out of your mirror and kill you i think. is this true?? no answers to scare me i'm already freaked out!

Nice answers saying that its bs or something... and prove it!
well i mean if your just kind of on the computer... not if your like in front of a mirror.

or lounging on your bed watching tv;)

Nothing is going to happen, its all legends and superstitions.
If that were true, so many people would die every year, and you would've heard about it.

Stay up as long as you want, and try not to think about it. Play a computer game or something, or watch a funny movie. I promise you that no ghost will suddenly come out of your mirror to make sure you've gone to bed on time.

Also, if this were true, I would've been dead 14 times over. And as far as I know, I'm not dead.
:)

On Friday the 13th at 11:00pm I was still awake and Bloody Mary didn't come out and kill me. Maybe what you've heard was wrong. In order for Bloody Mary to come out and kill you, you have to utter Bloody Mary in front of a mirror for thirteen times in the dark while you're alone.

No it's not true...I don't believe in any of those stuff because I always stay up on Friday the 13th and nothing happens.

its so true i when she came out i threw her on my bed a banged her like a junk yard rabit heck i even tea bagged her

You have 40 minutes billy
it is 10:19 and soon she will come to get you, and you will rew the day that you had narcolepsy!!!

Back