Whats the best online role playing game for internet!! LETS HERE YOUR OPINIONS :D?

TurtleMan1

Feb 13, 2009
So i was bored playing a little runescape on my lvl.93 and i thought to myself, which game online is better???
So I want your opinions!!!! :D i will put my opinion too on da top 3 i'd say.
Lets start with MapleStory. I'm not going to lie this game is amazinng. KNOW what sucks though, its lowsy virus ..... such a good game but it virused..............You decide, play the awesome game, or lose your awesome computer.

Next is RUNNNESCAPE, for some reason the only game thats on a browser and does'nt suck..... HM?? why cant maplestory do that?, anyways thats off topic, runescape isn't bad, but its not good... The games been messed up due to "RWT" and the trade limit has killed the game, and more people are quitiing every day.... heck i might quit, if i do then obviously the first poster would get my account when I quit. But yea basically nothing good to say about runescape other then people should stop wasting time getting to lvl.100 or so.. and play a real game like combat arms, maplestory, or hop on your gamesystem and play some shooter games online

Last but not leasttt actually yea it is least... ADVENTURE QUEST
i have nothing good to say about it
ADventure quest sucks you cannot talk to anybody
Its so no point and the quests sucks.
The graphics are horrible its bad online play, dont even go saying graphics dont matter for that game it could use some dang good graphics, and AQWorld is no better u need member to talk. And adventurequest basically shouts BUY GUARDIAN ship by liaing and saying the servers are full when there not. And changing the server limit every day???, what the heck is that about..? And most people who are fanboys of this stupid game usually call people who diss it Runescape nerds, for the record, runescape owns adventure quest all the way u can talk to people in runescape and u dont sit around all day click "BATTLE MONSTER" training one stat and levelling up for nothing, you can actually also play mini games unlike in adventurequest, and if your on hiscores in runescape ur actually known unlike in adventure quest and in any based game like it cause guess what u cant talk or see any other players in the game, and the adventure quest owner is probably most likely 10years old. The game engine and scripting server of it is stupid(I DONT EVEN THINK IT HAS AN ENGINE WOWWW WHO PLAYS THIS..) Those who play adventure quest probably play it because they havent, or are'nt allowd to play some real time real 3d sick ownage games!

BUT HEY!!! THATS JUST MY OPINION I WANT URS!!!
Also heres grading of the games in my opinion

MapleStory B+
RuneScape C+
AdventureQuest/AdventureQuestWorlds/Dragon Fable/Mechquest D-

rune scape if they got rid of the stupid language locks and you could still trade anything and if you could kill people in the Wildy but then again compared to the other choices out there its a much beter game. But me I prefer WoW but thats just me lol

Back