Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

help with meeting girls?

(Girls please help) Im sure every1 has seen a girl/guy walking past and thought there really cute/hot/sexy ect. and you want to get to know them, but never actually talk to them. well i have this problem all the time, im in college and i see lots of girls everyday but i dont have any classes with them (cos im doin mechanics) so i cant get talkin to them. i need advice on how to actually meet and talk with them.. without making myself look like an idiot in front of every1. And girls be honest if it matters about being good looking for first impressions and starting to talk with them, its not much of an issue for me i just want to know.

Thanks in advance for your help =]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just shut the hell up and go rape a fucking dog.

Downloads
    Uploads
    speaking as a girl, I am flattered when a guy takes the initiative (and courage) to come up and talk to me. I definitely think more highly of a guy if he does that. Obviously it is easier if the person is alone and doesn't have thier friends with them for you to make the first move. Just go up to one and talk to her and see how she responds. It really wouldn't be the end of the world and at least you would know you have tried one method, which from my perspective I think should work. It would work with me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    first you have to greet and say some informations about yourself ...........ask if she/ he will allow you to walk w/ her/him....asking is not bad............IF your intention is PURE making friend ,,....

Downloads
    Uploads
    1. im always more attracted to guys if they have lots of cologna on. cuz if u smell bad, ill step away instantly.

2. dont wear like sweats and a sweatshirt EVERYDAY!!! once in a while is fine...cmon. dress up a little.