Would you be jealous if your brother was a main eventer and you were just...

Nope, If he was better he deserves more credit. I think that Jeff is better and willing to put more at risk in matches to get a win!

If my brother was a main eventer, and he was actually better than me...than I would be ecstatic for him.

But if I were better than my brother, like Matt is better than Jeff, than I guess I would be somewhat jealous.

This can be good and bad
the good thing is that when you say your jealous and all that it actually sounds well REAL all those emotions and stuff it will probably increase your level of competition and make you better on the mic

the bad is well your a mid carder and you and your brother have the same expierince yet he is in the spotlight

i actually don't think either one is a main eventer. they are too small compared to many other wrestlers. you don't have to call them midcarders though, just crusierweights or xtreme

yeah i be jelousim mean come on i can wrestle better but he still gets more title shots and makes more money

yeah i be jelousim mean come on i can wrestle better but he still gets more title shots and makes more money

I wouldn't be jealous. As Matt Hardy has said, I would just be lucky to be in the buissness and actually be loved.

I wouldn't be jealous. As Matt Hardy has said, I would just be lucky to be in the buissness and actually be loved.

Back