Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do i make my blue eyes pop more?

I have pretty blue eyes and I want to make them stand out even more. I wear a brown/bronzy shadow right now...but i still think they could pop more. Any ideas?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I would definitely say go with opposites attract. Use a medium toned brown/bronze eyeshadow over your lid then get a darker colour and put it in the crease of your eye lid. Take the medium colour eyeshadow and line underneath the eye(lightly). I would say use a dark brown eyeliner and line the top lid. (A wider line if you have big eyes and thinner line if you have smaller eyes.) Smudge this line gently with a smudging brush going a little upwards. Line your eye again but this time with a dark brown liquid eye liner. Take a highlighter colour and highlight underneath your eyebrow. Now get a really good mascara, one that is waterproof, and do the top lashes with two coats. Wipe the brush on a piece of tissue and do the lower lashes with one coat. I would say use a dark brown or a brown/black mascara.

I know this uses the same colours you already use but it's all about the way you use them.
    Don't use colours that would compete, like other blues. Depending on how you use it pink can look pretty good as well.