Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this reason why i failed my driving test correct?

Hi i recently failed my driving test for which i think was a very stupid reason, what do you think.

I was approaching a roundabout from a un-restricted dual carriageway, the examiner told me to take the 3rd exit. so i went to the right hand lane and took the 3rd exit of the roundabout which took me to the right and lane of another 50mph un-restricted dual carriageway. The examiner informed me that i would need to turn right at the roundabout ahead, so as this was only a small stretch of road i stayed in the right hand lane.

But he failed me for not moving over to the left as soon as i came off the roundabout then moving right stating that the right hand lane was for overtaking only. however i recently found out that un-restricted dual carriageways the right hand lane is not an overtaking lane but used for exits only.

what are your thoughts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rule 1: The Examiner is always right.
    Rule 2: If you believe the Examiner is wrong, see Rule 1.

Next time, before you start the exam, ask the Examiner that is with you to clarify a point. Do not bring up how the last examiner graded your actions.
    Something like this:
    "On an unrestricted roadway, is the right hand lane for overtaking, or used for exits?"
    Then abide with his answer and let it drop. Don't argue or bring up why you failed last time!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Before I could give you an answer you would need to rephrase your question .. It's too wordy and doesn't accurately state the facts..Too many run on sentences etc..In order to communicate clearly so anyone that reads your question understands , you must state facts .. good luck