Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't know if anyone could help me with this issue. I've contacted everyone...

...but nobody seems to know..? I recently had a power outage at my house but it was for only like five seconds. I knew this happened because my computer and all my appliances got shut off around the house and it turned itself back on after like 5 seconds. My question is i'm hearing this strange beeping sound every 10 minutes or so and it beeps like 5 times. Sometimes it starts beeping every half hour and it seems to only beep 5 times. I live in a house and i live upstairs and its either coming from the roof or its coming underneath such as the air condition unit.. It doesn't sound like its a smoke alarm because i don't get that chirping noise every 5 minutes or so. It's more of a beeping sound..

Any suggestions??????

Thanks a bunch!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a water softener that beeps like that when the salt level is low in it. It always goes crazy when the electricity goes out and I have to reset it. Could that be a possibility?