do you like this cell phone case?

D

Delilah

http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=26203

i have a pale pink razr, so would it fit? and do you like it?

This is so crazy!! I had that exact phone case- my mom got it for me randomly one day. Sadly, it was stolen with my phone inside of it, along with my purse on Friday night... But yes! A RAZR will fit perfectly in it, and I loved my little case.

ya kno I think with ur pink phone it mite work. it isn't my style tho.

i dont like the case
and yes it will fit... it has a razr in it in the picture...

yeah ur razr will fit & yeah i think its cute. be careful not to loose it tho!

its a really cute case quite expensive though but totally fit ur razor good taste

this is a very nice case and it would look hot!it also would fit. just if you wear it on you, wear something that matches! good luck!

I'm sure it will fit. But who cares i would tote anything in that thing! its sooo cute! i love it. totally get it!

i cant really tell if it would fit the razor but its definantly a cute case!

very cute. a razr should fit because it shoes a silver in the picture and says fit most slim flip phones.

very cute. a razr should fit because it shoes a silver in the picture and says fit most slim flip phones.

it's cute !

Plus, i think it will fit because if you look closely it looks like they have a silver razr in there already.
[:

Oh that is so cute can you get me one and send it to 4*5* Id****ew Dr. ******** Ohio 4***9? And yes it will fit your phone in it! Best of luck to you!

Back