Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i need a new phone, how can i tell if its unlocked? where can i buy one?

how can i tell if its unlocked without putting another networks sim in it? where can i get it? do they cost more? can i unlock it myself? if not, does it cost much? fill me in please :]

Unregistered
    If you want to check your phone gets unlocked or not, you need to put another network sim card with it . Without sim card , you can't know whether your phone gets unlocked or not . Just insert another network sim card in to your phone, if it asks for unlcok code , you can get it from any of the online vendors like SimpleUnlocking.com to unlcok it . If you buy Nokia DCT phones, you can get free unlock code from Unlock-Free.com .