Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is the best method for bookkeeping for a small internet based business?

Hi,

I am starting up a website business from home and money will be largely generated via advertising and also through customers paying to place classified ads.

What method should I adopt for bookkeeping i.e. a spreadsheet or some sort of software? What kind of information would I need to record for this type of business specifically?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Tim

Downloads
    Uploads
    The only way you will succeed is to give yourself a regiment of time that you must use for up-dating and for keeping on top of your game.
    Too many times people have good intentions and then fail to keep their pages up to date and end up loosing all they had gained and hoped for.
    There is nothing more disappointing than to be interested in a web page only to find out that the owner has not up-dated it for a year.