Do gay people think they can just have everybody, even if they're straight?

LaLa

May 14, 2008
I've seen a lot of questions on here about gay guys who are trying to seduce their straight friends or somebody who can get over a crush with a straight person.

Why do you set yourself up for this? Do you think you can just turn people gay at your leisure?

I mean, I don't go around crushing over gay guys because I know it's a waste of time.

What is it really? I really think many of you think that you can just turn someone gay. But I thought that being gay is something you're born with so why can't you just find a gay person to jones after?

I mean some of you have asked some specific questions like how you can seduce some straight person.

And on craigslist i've seen tons of gay guys who are looking specifically for straight, married men. What are you doing?
I'm not talking about the person who is straight. I'm asking why gay people are even attempting to try to seduce someone who states they are straight...
OK. Now we're going to pretend like i'm lying? You know good and well that i'm speaking the truth. I just want to know what the deal is..I have seen on craigslist literally dozens of these types of solicitations from guys looking for straight guys. I've never seen a straight woman looking too hook up with a gay guy. I didn't say it doesn't happen, but it's rare. Can someone just be candid and let me know why?
I think it's something about thinking you're seducing a straight person because there's tons of HOT gay guys so I can't buy that excuse. I went to a gay club once because a guy at my job was gay and invited us and everybody there looked like models.

Some gay guys do indeed think that way, but honestly - they are the vast minority. Truth is, a 'straight' guy would be quite lousy in bed!
I think the reason a few gay guys are seductive that way is because they were raised to be straight, and they idealize straight men. Some tend to want to sleep with those/they who they most wish they could be like. It's actually a very self-defeating, immature, and even self-hating behavior when gay guys do that. I have many straight male friends, but I would never attempt to seduce them. I would lose their friendship if I did that. Complicating all of this is the fact that some straight men are naturally curious about gay sex. That doesn't make them gay. In fact, just as no one can seduce me to be straight, no one can seduce a straight guy into being gay. You are correct when you observe that we are all born with our sexual orientations. :)

they are just looking for a fling i guess and i have a craigs list to its great i sell all kinds of stuff

Back