Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for a hot vacation spot-resort, all inclusive, kid free (be nice)...

...white sand, warm water for 00. ea? It would be nice if someone new of a great spot, weather has to be warm enough for a bathing suit, I'm coming home with a tan. If you have been there even better and of course 3 or more stars. Leaving from Toronto. Wk of Feb 22-28. Doesn't have to be kid free but would be much better to look into places without them since I am leaving mine at home.

Downloads
    Uploads
    look in to places that club med has. I hear cuba is pretty cheap right now

Downloads
    Uploads
    Key Largo. Look up Ocean Point Suites. I stayed there and it was so beautiful. It has everything you are looking for and then some. The prices are good, great location, friendly staff, and hammocks on the beach. There's great dining, snorkeling, fishing, sight seeing, and relaxing around every corner. No joke.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, I know this may sound funny..

BUT TAKE A CRUISE!

Little to NO kids on a cruise like Royal Caribbean.

My Friend and I took a Royal Caribbean Cruise through the Caribbean, and it was so nice, we stopped in 3 major beautiful places, and just like your describing.

It was wonderful, It's a floating hotel room with all you can eat food, and when you are out at sea, it's like a floating city, there's everything to do.

And we did it for as little as $600.50 dollars... We had an ocean view room. Balcony rooms and huge rooms cost around 1,000.

But it's really a wonderful way to go.

Search Priceline or something like that to find really good deals, or see a travel agent.

Once I went on a cruise, I'll never go on a regular vacation again, YES it's that good!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, I know this may sound funny..

BUT TAKE A CRUISE!

Little to NO kids on a cruise like Royal Caribbean.

My Friend and I took a Royal Caribbean Cruise through the Caribbean, and it was so nice, we stopped in 3 major beautiful places, and just like your describing.

It was wonderful, It's a floating hotel room with all you can eat food, and when you are out at sea, it's like a floating city, there's everything to do.

And we did it for as little as $600.50 dollars... We had an ocean view room. Balcony rooms and huge rooms cost around 1,000.

But it's really a wonderful way to go.

Search Priceline or something like that to find really good deals, or see a travel agent.

Once I went on a cruise, I'll never go on a regular vacation again, YES it's that good!