What is the VERY BEST cell phone out there?

lacretaloco

Nov 14, 2008
Please be honest. I did my own little research but I want to hear people's opinion. And I know the iPhone is far from the best.

So what is the very best cellphone out there? Like the "perfect" phone or at least close to that?

I used to think the Sony Xperia X1 was about as close to perfection as you can get. I have heard it has some issues that make it one of the top failures of 2008... and that is from Tom's Hardware. So now I am not sure.

It looks real nice, though.

if you dont mind the price, the best ones i would say are the smart phones like iphone, blackberry storm, or blackberry bold. It also depends if your a big texter or online guy. If your a texter go with a bold, those touch screens aint gon work cuz i tried.

It all depends on what you want.
I have a LG Rumor from Sprint.
It is really simple, good for texting, and has a few extras. It has a calculator, a scheduler, an alarm that you can set for 3 different times, it has bluetooth, a world clock, and a notepad to keep useless stuff.
I also have a simple case on it and it is virtually indestructible. [I've purposely dropped it.] Its pretty thin and pretty small too. It has good service and a camera built into it.
Its not the best but it certainly works for the purpose that it is intended to. Oh and I forgot to mention...it is one of those phones that are free of charge when you buy the line. :D

It all depends on what you want.
I have a LG Rumor from Sprint.
It is really simple, good for texting, and has a few extras. It has a calculator, a scheduler, an alarm that you can set for 3 different times, it has bluetooth, a world clock, and a notepad to keep useless stuff.
I also have a simple case on it and it is virtually indestructible. [I've purposely dropped it.] Its pretty thin and pretty small too. It has good service and a camera built into it.
Its not the best but it certainly works for the purpose that it is intended to. Oh and I forgot to mention...it is one of those phones that are free of charge when you buy the line. :D

well my sis has the "dare" for verison and it is AMAZING!!!
i LOVE using it, my phone sucks but the "dare" is a REALLY good phone

iPhone. To some, it may not be the best but with the App Store, it's versatility CAN NOT be beat. What ever the phone doesn't do, just down load the Application you want and the phone WILL do it. It' even doing things I didn't necessarily want in a phone which only adds icing to the cake.

A friend of mine has the Blackberry Storm which comes awfully close to the iPhone but it's lack of a fully stocked Application Store, and lack of Wi-Fi is severely holding it back.

However, all of this is moot since what really matters is what YOU need in a phone. Answer that question first and then look for a phone. Don't depend on our answers alone, you could be left disappointed.

THE LG DARE. i got mine on christmas and it hasn't given me any problems. the picture and video quality is awesome. There is a drawing pad and you can draw a pic for your screen. you know its a good phone when you are just as obsessed with it as you were three months ago. It's great, and another guy on her seems to think so too. you can put music on it too. just like the iphone, but the iphone is such a pane. i got one and had to switch it for the dare one week later.

Most verizon phones. It's hard to pick just one because it depends on what you need on your phone texting, camera, music. They have phones that specialize in all that. And yeah i hate the iphone over rated.

Back