Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole C View Post
    OK well i have a school debate and i'm on the yes side for hunting should be outlawed, but im a hunter and I really think that it should'nt. So i need some help for reasons why hunting should be outlawed... help please.

And i already know tings like its animal cruelty, and hunting can bring bad accidents. But anyting else and that would be awesome THX!
    thousands of animals are killed each year - people hunt illegaly

Unregistered

Gun Noo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you people crazy????!!!!!! No way hunting should NOT be outlawed i mean think about it! it keeps population in check and hunting is a sport just like football, baseball ect. You get a great learning experience when you hunt. there are boundaries and rules in hunting just like any other sport!!! when you hunt you save money and have fun plus i think you can enjoy the food more after you know all the hard work you put into it!!!! hunting should not be banned!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hunting is a means of food. there is no way that it should be banned. it keeps animal population in check to prevent from farmers as such losing there crops from herd osof deer. there also is a season for hunting. you dont just wake up and decide you are going to shoot an animal. it takes preperation and skil to hunt. you tell me what the difference between buying a deer roast from the store or taking your own recreational time to shott, dress and cut a roast from a fresh animal that doesnt have additives or preservitives. There are restrictions of when and where to hunt...its not just free game. you bunny lovers out there dont have a clue. you just take the cutest looking animal and but it on a bill board saying "would you shoot this".

Unregistered

hh

Hunting is bad!! thats all there is to it!!

Unregistered

Gun I hate stupid people!

You people have no idea what's going on!! Hunting is fun and it's a sport, you don't go just to shoot something you go for the experience of hunting. When I go hunting I honestly don't care if i shoot something or not I have a good time either way. If you get something it's just a bonus!

Unregistered

Gun hunting should be outlawed

killing isnt right. never has been never will. we have no power or right to take the lives of other living things specially if its just for the thrill. i'll admit hunting is fun but killing animals who have no defense against our guns is completely weak. theres no real fun in that. you big boy hunters want to take on some real game? how bout you go to war and try shooting something there. that'll be the real game, come back i bet you wont like it.

Unregistered

Headphones HE HE!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole C View Post
    OK well i have a school debate and i'm on the yes side for hunting should be outlawed, but im a hunter and I really think that it should'nt. So i need some help for reasons why hunting should be outlawed... help please.

And i already know tings like its animal cruelty, and hunting can bring bad accidents. But anyting else and that would be awesome THX!
    Well 1 reason why hunting should be outlawed is because hunters are idiots and they cant see that if they let the animals mate with other animals there will be more animals to kill!, why cant people notice that?(dumbass's)(its my opion so please dont shoot me im just a kid)(waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!,jk im not that young)(YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME COP-ER!)(IM A PRE TEEN AND I LIVE IN NEW YORK MY NAME IS JASMINE LOZEP AND YOU CANT CATCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12