What is Obama's Religion?

His religion is his wife, and he shakes every time she walks by. Personally, I don't "care" what if any religion he is or has, he is getting ready to turn our "free" country into a communist country "soon."

He's a Christian. They have started checking out churches in the DC area for one to attend (did you know W NEVER attended church in DC. Generally they go across the street (Episcopal) but nothing would surprise me with them. I hope they go somewhere that will allow their family to worship with a bit of privacy!

EDIT: And B4, I support gay marriage and I'm pro choice. I'm a Christian who actually spent a lot of time explaining to you "Chritians" that refering to the President as Messiah or Lord or Christ or Almighty is against the 10 commandments.

Let he is without sin cast the first stone.

Religion is a load of crap. It should play no part in politics (separation of church and state people) so it doesn't matter. But he is Muslim, though he says Christian.

Think about it. Have you changed you're religious beliefs from you're fathers? I haven't and never would. Nor would Obama--> Muslim

What Is George Bush ???

Because One Of The 10 Commandments Truly States

" Thou Shall Not Kill "

I don't see how he could really be christian since he supports abortion and gay marriage.

Ok ill scratch the gay marriage part but all i want to know is how a christian could support abortion?

Back