What can you say if someone is complaining about another to YOU...but you want to be

latj

Mar 22, 2008
Remember that they can talk about you as easily as they talk about others. It is gossip and they are just wasting breath and time. They are people who do not have lives and are just seeking out negative attention in very inappropriate ways and you should most definitely steer clear of them at all times. Avoid them at all costs and their unwarranted inappropriate behavior. Be the mature one and just leave them completely alone and sooner or later they will leave you out of their vicious circle and their gossip.
Peace, Love & Happiness

careful cuz you never? know what could get back to the person. Is it best to say.."I did NOT know that"...and just listen for awhile then say.."I've got things to do. I have to go." or "I'm sorry to hear that."

Its probably best to let that person know that you are not a fan of gossip or gossipers and do not like to hear issues that one is having with another.Let them know that if they want to talk to you to talk to you about something positive not negative.

Back